Are you looking for a small fan to help you get through those hot summer days spent at home? Do you want a small version as these are also the portable fans now available on the market and you plan carrying it from one room to another? The good news is that there is a wide selection available on the market but there are a few things that you should know before you choose one. So, here are a few questions to answer before you spend your money on a fan. Find the answers to these questions and you’ll know exactly which type of fan out of the many available on the market best suits your preferences.
1. Where will the fan be used? Where do you plan to use the fan? If you want to use it in a large room, then you need to opt for a bigger size. The size of the room determines the size of the fan, so make sure that you have a clear idea about how big the room where you plan to use the fan is.
2. Are you having difficulties to answer the question above because you plan to use the fan in multiple rooms? That’s all right! All you have to do is to make sure that the fan you end up buying is a lightweight one. A portable fan should be easy to lift, so the weight is going to be a deal breaker in case you plan to use it around the house.
3. Do you have kids around the house? If there are little kids running around the house, then it is a must to make sure that the blades are protected. Their tiny fingers might feel attracted to touch the blades and in case they do, horrible accidents can happen.
4. Are there pets around the house? Horrible accidents can happen also if there are pets around the house. Just like kids, they will feel attracted by the blades, thinking they are toys and they will want to touch them. If the blades are not protected, a lot of terrible things can happen and they will.
5. Which is the noise level that you feel comfortable with? There are fans that produce a lot of noise, so always check the item that you feel attracted to purchase before you actually spend your money on it. Make sure that the noise level it produces is bearable and comfortable for your ears.
If you think that you have a more clear idea about what it is that you should be looking at when shopping for a fan, we even have a recommendation for you: take a look at Honeywell’s HT-908. This is, without a doubt, one of the best products now on the market and the experts at Fresh and Breezy have done a great job reviewing it. Visit their website and you will find out more about these product, its features and the main reasons why you should buy it.