Are you currently planning to purchase Weber Spirit II E 210?
If you are, here are the top things you need to know about the small grill.
• Product Dimension:
o Lid Closed: 44.5”H x 48” W x 27” D
o Lid Open: 57” H x 48” W x 26” D
• Product Weight: 103 lbs.
• Main Burners: 26,500 BTU per hour
• Primary Cooking Area: 360 square inches
• Warming Rack Area: 90 square inches
• Total Cooking Area: 450 square inches
• Stainless Steel Burners: Designed with two primary burners without the side burner
• Required Fuel: Liquid Propane
• Wheels: Two durable all-weather wheels
• Hooks: Two tool hooks
The Grilling System:
• The Weber Spirit II E 210 is designed with “infinity ignition”, ensuring every consumer that the burner will immediately light the first time, all the time.
• Constructed with stainless steel burners.
• Designed with porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars.
• Constructed with grease management system; making it easier for you to remove grease every time you grill.
• Grates: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
• Designed with a porcelain-enameled lid
• The grilling system is compatible with iGrill 3 (sold separately) – a grilling accessory that gives you a perfectly grilled food all the time.
• Constructed with built-in lid thermometer
• Designed with fold-down left side table
• Designed as an open cart
• Constructed with stainless steel heat deflector
• Durable panel frame
• The lower left table widths 38” – giving you a wider area to place your plate or other grilling tools.
The Weber Spirit II E 210 is one of the great gas-operated-grill that is perfect for a couple of burgers (preferably 3 to 4 people) or steaks. Due to its size and design, you can easily store and bring out the grill anytime; plus, it is designed with wheels, so, it wouldn’t be hard for you to transport it anywhere, anytime.
The Weber Spirit II E 210 is one of the more popular grills available in the market today; why? Here are additional details about the grill that you should know:
1. The quality and the design
Weber Spirit II E 210 is built from cast iron, which is known as one of the most durable sheet metals that you’ll find. Plus, the porcelain-enameled helps prevent the peeling and rusting of the metal. Also, it is easier to clean.
Additionally, the gas-operated-grill is designed with side tables, enabling you to place your cooking tools, ingredients, and dish; thus, providing you with more convenient cooking or grilling experience.
2. Easy to assemble
The Weber Spirit II E 210 is easy to assemble; since the gas line and the firebox are pre-assembled, you don’t need to get confused how to assemble all the parts.
Since the grill is designed with “infinity ignition”, it’ll be easier for you to light the burners.
4. The cooking quality
The E-210 is designed to provide both direct and indirect heat, which are evenly distributed. Plus, the gas grill is constructed with cast-iron grates, which provide outstanding heat distribution and retention; you’ll never regret investing Weber Spirit II E 210.