Choosing the best iSUP board is not easy; you’ll have to choose between brands, designs, and style.
If you are currently having a hard time looking for ways on how to choose the best iSUP, here are some top features of the best inflatable stand up paddle boards that are available in the market today:
- Incredibly durable
If you are going to choose an iSUP today you should pay extra attention to the board’s durability; can it withstand all water conditions? Can it support your current paddle boarding skill? Will it allow you to push for a next level paddle boarding?
Durability is an essential factor that you should not take for granted because a durable inflatable stand up paddle boards will provide you the water stability while having fun paddle boarding.
- Better weight capacity
There are no weight limitations for adventure seekers and lovers. So, whether you are lean, normal, or plump in size, you should enjoy the adventures of paddle boarding; and to ensure your safety and your family members too, try to consider using an iSUP that is designed to support paddle boarders up to 400 pounds.
Another factor to consider when purchasing an iSUP is its weight – you should choose a paddleboard that is easy to carry and lightweight.
The main concept of purchasing iSUP is its portability; its weight and its design will allow you to carry the board so easy anywhere you want to go, unlike using the usual stand up paddle boards that are designed heavy and very solid.
- Quality materials
An iSUP made from quality materials are guaranteed durable, reliable, and safe. There are several types of iSUPs according to their use, and each paddleboard is constructed from different materials that will endure the intensity of its specific use. For instance, a paddleboard that is constructed from grade drop stitch materials is ideal for entry-level of paddle boarding.
Types of Inflatable Stand-UP Paddleboards:
Before purchasing a paddle board you should also know which type of board you need to use; here are a few of them:
- All-around iSUP – These are entry-level iSUPs that are often used for recreational purposes.
- Surfing iSUP – As the name goes, the surfing iSUPs are specifically designed to beat the waves and go further with it while surfing.
- Touring iSUP – These types of iSUPs are designed for touring purposes, either on the lake, the bay or by the river.
- Racing iSUP – There are iSUPs that are specifically designed for racing purposes, which are more durable, steady, and promotes quality speed.
- Whitewater iSUP – If you are into extreme paddle boarding, whitewater is the most dangerous in paddle boarding sports; there are a lot of obstacles that you need to overcome. So, you really have to purchase not just any iSUP but a whitewater iSUP.
- Yoga iSUP – Yoga can also be incorporated with paddle boarding; however, you need to use the yoga iSUP to make every exercise effective.
- Fishing iSUP – If you are planning to use iSUP for fishing purposes, make sure to purchase a paddleboard that is designed for fishing purposes, which can steadily hold on to your weight while fishing.
There are a lot of ways to choose the best iSUPs, just do not forget to read reliable posts and guides like this.